Sorry, nothing in cart.
Golvery Car Bluetooth OBD OBD2 OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool, Mini Wireless OBD Scanner Adapter, Check Engine Light Diagnostic Trouble Code Reader for Most Vehicles, for Android & Windows SmartPhone/PC
- Easy to Setup – Download and install the APP, start the car engine, plug the OBD2 adapter into your car’s OBD2 port, enable Bluetooth on your phone, search for “OBDII”, run the App and connect it, then you could check the fault code. (also compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand).Safe to leave plugged in, won’t drain your car’s battery.
- Fix Simple Problems Yourself – Read and clear check engine light trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), reset Check Engine Light/MIL, prepare smog test and view real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- Excellent Compatibility for Almost all Car Types – Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles in year 1996 and after are supported).Supports all OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. (May not support some Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- Versatile Compatibility – Compatible App and System: Recommend Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play. Work with Android & Windows cellphone and Tablet
- Peace of Mind – 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Problems after one Year? Please, still contact us! We will response you within 24 hours! Please feel free to cotact us if you have any concern or question before or after your purchase, we will always reply to you within 24 hours and assist you as possible as we can!
Golvery Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool works on vehicles which have 16-pin DLC, Just need to connect the app to diagnostic.
What can Golvery OBD2 do?
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, generic and manufacturer-specific, display their meanings(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (‘Check Engine’ light).
3.Display current sensor data.
4. Engine RPM.
5. Coolant Temperature.
6.Calculated Load Value.
7. Vehicle Speed.
8.Fuel System Status.
9. Short Term Fuel Trim.
10.Long Term Fuel Trim.
11.Intake Manifold Pressure.
Can My Car Work With Golvery OBD2?
1.American(North & South) and AU Cars: Works on cars after 1996 to 2016 vehicles (with standard OBDII,CAN)
2.Do not work with:
1)Diesel car, 24V heavy duty cart, Hybrid or electric vehicles
2) 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford,2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
Connection Issues and Troubleshooting
1. No Bluetooth signal.
Make sure the adapter is fully plugged in and check the cigar fuse. Try on another vehicle if possible.
2. Does not connect to App or connection drops.
Make sure phone is connected to OBDII.
Check the App setting and make sure connection method is Bluetooth.
Do not change the default IP and port in the App settings.
Try another App and make sure only one App is running in the background each time.
3. Does not connect to the vehicle or fail to detect the OBD protocol.
Make sure the vehicle is OBD2 compliant and the connector pins are not corroded.
Select automatic for protocol detection (if automatic does not work, select the exact one of your vehicle).
If it’s at key on engine off mode, please start the vehicle and see.
1x Bluetooth OBD-II
1x User maunal
There are no reviews yet.